05 June 2012

Benefit Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit

A few months back, I didn't really give much attention to my brows. They aren't particularly unruly anyway. However, when I invested on the Benefit Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit, I stared to enjoy doing my brows every morning. Now I rarely leave the house without doing my brows!





Benefit Brow Zings is a brow wax and brow powder kit. It comes with two applicators, one for each product, and the teeny tiniest tweezers I have ever seen.




I got mine in the shade Medium, which I was skeptical with at first because I was never a fan of thick brows. The only reasons why I do my brows are 1) to define the arch of my brows 2) to extend its tail a bit, and 3) to give my daily makeup look a polished finish. So I thought Medium would be too dark for my taste. Luckily this is a no brainer product. It's pretty difficult to overdo.


The hard angle brush is used to apply the brow wax. It's perfect for filling in sparse areas because of its precise tip that can draw hair-like lines on the brows. The blending brush is used to apply the brow powder, which is used to set the wax.

L-R: Brow Powder, Brow Wax
I particularly like this brow palette because of the color of the powder. As you can see, it has a slight tint of red, which is perfect for my red hair. It doesn't make too much of a difference but it does help change the color of my brows a bit.



Here are my brows cleaned up by Brow Zings! As you can see, I keep my brows looking natural by putting just the slightest bit of wax and powder on the inner parts of my brows. I also made sure that the arch isn't too pointy, giving it a softer look.


PROS:

  • Easy to use
  • Compact packaging
  • Wax and powder have fairly creamy consistencies
  • Kit already includes tools

CONS:
  • Pricy at Php 1,600
  • So-so staying power

VERDICT:
  • I personally like wax-based brow products because I feel like they stay on much longer than powder. What I like about this is that it comes with both. It's quite versatile in the sense that you can use just the wax, just the powder or both. I highly recommend this products to those who really take time in the morning to fix their brows. For those who are starting out on brows, this might be tricky to use at first, but once you get the hang of how much product you should put on your brows, it'll all be okay.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you know where to get this online? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try pre-ordering from carefreeshopper.multiply.com or houseofflair.multiply.com :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...